Toyota wins more Canadian Black Book Retained Value AwardsFeb 28th, 2017
For the eighth year in a row, Toyota Canada has received more Canadian Black Book (CBB) awards than any other auto manufacturer. Since 2010, Toyota has received 49 CBB awards, with the closest competitor only reaching 12 awards. ALG has also announced that Toyota vehicles have won six Residual Value Awards, more than any other manufacturer for the third straight year.
These awards speak not only to Toyota’s impeccable reputation and commitment to manufacturing safe and reliable vehicles, but also to the long term benefits that Toyota buyers enjoy across the entire line-up of vehicles. Toyota is proud to produce vehicles of exceptional quality, incredible fuel economy and low cost of ownership.
Here is the full list of winners from Canadian Black Book and ALG this year:
- Toyota – Top Overall Brand, trucks and SUVs (CBB)
- Toyota Tundra – full-size pick-up: CBB and ALG (eighth consecutive year for each award)
- Toyota Tacoma – CBB small pick-up (eighth consecutive year) and ALG mid-size pick-up (seventh consecutive year)
- Toyota Sequoia – full-size SUV: CBB (eighth consecutive year) and ALG (fifth consecutive year)
- Toyota FJ Cruiser – mid-size SUV: CBB (seventh consecutive year)
- Toyota 4Runner – off-road utility: ALG (third consecutive year)
- Toyota Highlander – mid-size utility, third-row seating: ALG
- Toyota Camry – mid-size car: CBB (second consecutive year)
- Toyota Prius v – alternative fuel: ALG (second consecutive year)
- Toyota Prius c – sub-compact car: CBB
- Toyota Avalon – full-size car: CBB
- Toyota Sienna – minivan: CBB (co-winner)
For the complete announcement and more details, please click here.