Achievements & Awards
Charlesglen is proud of its achievements and involvement in the community.
- United Way - Since 1993 we have raised over $766,000!
- Winner of 2017 Toyota Canada President's Award for Operational Excellence
- Winner of the 2011, 2016 & 2017 Toyota Pinnacle Award for customer sales and service excellence.
- Voted Calgary Herald Gold Top Import Dealer in Calgary 2010, 2012, 2013
- Voted Calgary Herald Top Import Dealer in Calgary 2005-2008, 2011, 2014-2016
- Proud supporter of Scenic Acres, Rocky Ridge & Royal Oak, and Ranchlands Community Associations Stampede Breakfasts
- Silver level sponsor of the new playground at Eric Harvie School in Tuscany
- Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Program Participating Dealer "TCUV", average reconditioning the highest among Prairie dealers.
- CarProof with all preowned vehicles including odometer roll back check.
- 30 Day After Delivery Price Guarantee on new vehicles.
- 1500 km/7 day Exchange to ensure you made the right choice.
- Charlesglen Advantage Safety & Security Program.
- AutoRewards Exclusive Member Benefits rewarding you with 15% for every service dollar spent.
- Average Employee Tenure 4.9 years vs. average in business 6 months! Lots of expertise, excellent help.
- Shuttle & Valet Service.
- Located off Stoney Trail in one of the largest Toyota Dealerships in the West.
- Referral programs that work for you and your network.
Charlesglen Gives Back
Since its inception, Charlesglen has been and will continue to support the local community. The commitment to give back is evident by proudly supporting many initiatives including:
Calgary United Way
Calgary South Rotary Stay in School Program
Canadian Cancer Society
University of Calgary's Dinos Athletics
Raise a Reader Foundation
Habitat for Humanity
Trout Unlimited Canada
SAIT - The Clayton Carroll Memorial Award
Ronald McDonald House Southern Alberta
Ranchlands Community Association
Rocky Ridge Royal Oak Community Association
Scenic Acres Community Association
Community Conference Centre
As a proud supporter of the Calgary community, Charlesglen Toyota is pleased to present our Community Conference Centre!
Available for no charge to community and not for profit groups, the Community Conference Centre can seat approximately 25 people, is equipped with a SMART Board Projector (renters must bring own laptop in order to use projector) and can be arranged in a variety of seating styles to suit the needs of the group using the space at that time.
Outside food & drink is not permitted, we do however, encourage groups who wish to use the facility and require catering to contact our in-house cafe, Choices.
The Conference Centre is a great space for condo board meetings, parents meetings for sports teams, community association meetings, etc. The Conference Centre is not available for rent to any groups who are for-profit or at home businesses.
To inquire about renting the Community Conference Centre, and for a copy of the Facility Rental Agreement please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a sample copy of the Facility Rental Agreement.