Our Leasing Services at Charlesglen Toyota
Toyota Leasing in Calgary, AB
When you plan to shop for a new Toyota, there are a few options for you — buying, financing or leasing it. There’s always a slight confusion among drivers about which option they should go for. While financing is a go-to option among many drivers, with time, many car owners are opting to lease instead for various reasons. Simply put, leasing is a fixed-period agreement that allows you to pay monthly for a vehicle, and return it at the end of the agreed-upon terms. It takes away the long-term baggage of car ownership and lets you switch to a new vehicle with greater frequency. Continue reading as the team here at Charlesglen Toyota explains how leasing works, its varied benefits, and how you can lease stress-free right here at our dealership.
Click here to see our financing vs. leasing comparison!
What is the Leasing Process Like at Charlesglen Toyota?
- Choose your lease term: At Charlesglen Toyota, we offer flexible term options, where you can choose a lease term between 24-60 months, letting you choose a period that best matches your needs. Or you can lease the new vehicle for a certain number of kilometres per year, like 16,000, 20,000 or 24,000.
- Selecting the service or maintenance plan: Unlike financing or buying, you pay less on auto maintenance on leasing. You can get our Wear Pass Plan, which covers you beyond the conventional wear and tear throughout your lease term. For nominal monthly charges, you can get added protection and, most importantly, added peace of mind.
- End of lease: When the term comes to an end, you get different options, such as leasing or financing a new Toyota, buying the same vehicle for its lease end value or returning the leased car. You can also stretch the term of your lease agreement for select models at no additional cost, which lowers your monthly payment.
What are ‘Kinder’s Top 5 Reasons to Lease’?
Leasing gives you all the benefits that you would get by owning a car, such as warranty protection. The Lease Manager at Charlesglen Toyota, Harkinder Sindhu, has outlined some other benefits of leasing called ‘Kinder’s Top 5 Reasons to Lease,’ that drivers should know:
- Enjoy lower monthly payments
- Guaranteed future value
- Benefits of ownership with none of the risk
- ‘GAP’ coverage
- Lease what depreciates and invest what appreciates
Some Stretch Lease Offers Available at Charlesglen Toyota
At the moment, Charlesglen Toyota is offering stretch lease offers on the various brand-new 2023 and 2024 Toyota models, including:
2023 Toyota Tacoma 4×4 Double Cab
- Starting at $149,66*
- For 64 months
2024 Toyota Rav4 LE AWD
- Starting at $120.56*
- For 64 months
2024 Toyota Tundra CrewMax SR5
- Starting at $221,94*
- For 64 months
Lease Your Favourite Toyota at Charlesglen Toyota
Now that you know what all the benefits leasing comes along with, visit Charlesglen Toyota to lease your favourite Toyota vehicle, today. If you have any questions about leasing, feel free to write to our Lease Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form. Our lease experts will be happy to assist you with all your leasing needs.