Toyota Safety Sense in Calgary, AB
Safety is at the core of every Toyota model, and with modern technology is able to provide a comprehensive suite of active safety features that help you on every drive. Each system was made to support your decision-making and attentiveness over any driving situation, condition or speed. It’s Toyota safety technology that’s not only designed to help you the driver, but also your passengers and others on the road. Explore the Toyota Safety Sense packages available, their standard appearance on our Toyota models and a breakdown of some of the most important safety features. Charlesglen Toyota is here to make your drive in and out of Calgary safer than ever, elevated by this Toyota Safety Sense suite of technology!
Toyota Safety Sense Packages
- Pre-Collision System
- Lane Departure Alert
- Automatic High Beam
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Pre-Collision System with a Day and Low Light Pedestrian function as well as Day Bicycle Detection
- Lane Departure Alert adds on Road Edge Detection
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control sees enhanced forward recognition and improved acceleration and deceleration added
- Pre-Collision (Intersection Support, Emergency Support Assist)
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (Curve Speed Management)
- Lane Tracing Assist
Toyota Safety Sense Feature Availability
Have a Toyota vehicle in mind and interested in what standard level of Toyota Safety Sense comes with it? Wonder no longer and explore our full model lineup and the associated TSS package. If you have any questions about package availability or want to explore more of the features within your desired vehicle, please contact us.
|Vehicle Model:||Standard TSS Package:|
|Prius Prime||TSS 2.0|
|Corolla Hatchback||TSS 2.0|
Toyota Safety Sense Systems
- TTS-C: This system helps you avoid accidents, alerting you to the likelihood of a collision, and braking when needed.
- TSS-P: Pedestrian detection is added, depending on the situation.
- TSS 2.0: Daytime/low-light vehicle and pedestrian detection, along with daytime bicycle detection is added.
- TSS 2.5+: Pedestrian daytime and low-light detection, daytime bicycle detection, intersection support and Emergency Steering Assist are the highlights of the top level.
Lane Departure Alert
- TSS-C: If you start to drift out of your lane, this system will alert you.
- TSS-P: Steering Assist is added, providing small steering adjustments.
- TSS 2.0: Along with lane markings, this level alerts at road edges and curbs.
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- TSS-P: This highway stream adjusts and maintains your preset distance to the vehicle ahead. It works between 40 km/ and 180 km/h.
- TSS 2.0: This Full Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control allows for vehicle-to-vehicle control all the way to 0 km/h, and is able to return even after you come to a complete stop.
- TSS 2.5+: Curve Speed Management is added where it will decelerate the vehicle around a curve, if needed.
Lane Tracing Alert
- TSS 2.0: This system works with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control to keep you centred and prevent drifting out of your lane. TSS 2.5+: The system is improved with Enhanced Line & Road Recognition, working where markings may not exist.
Automatic High Beam
- TSS-C, TSS-P, TSS 2.0, TSS 2.5+: Every Toyota Safety Sense has the same Auto High Beam headlights. The system switches them from high-beam to low-beam automatically, given the circumstances of oncoming or ahead tail lights.