Why Buy A Certified Pre-Owned Toyota?
What Makes a Toyota Certified Used?
A Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is, first and foremost, a Toyota. You are starting out with a used vehicle that has the same quality and dependability that Toyotas are famous for when they are new. And, every Certified Toyota must pass a rigorous 160-point quality inspection performed by a factory trained technician, something only Toyota can do. Yes, there are plenty of certified used vehicles out there, but they don’t have Toyota’s reputation for quality to live up to.
Toyota Used Vehicle conditions to qualify for a TCUV program are:
- Applies only to Canadian Toyota vehicles
- Eligible vehicles must have less than 140,000kms and less than 72 months from the original in service date
- Vehicle must pass the 160-point Quality Assurance Inspection performed by a factory-trained “Pro-Technician”, or a 176-point Quality Assurance Inspection for all Toyota Certified Used Hybrids
Advantages of the TCUV program are:
- Minimum coverage of 6-months/10,000kms Powertrain Warranty
- 12 months/unlimited kilometre Roadside Assistance
- Warranty honored at over 1,500 Toyota Dealers across Canada and the USA
- Extensive mechanical and appearance conditioning process
- Tires must have a minimum of 40% of original tread life remaining
- Brake pads must have a minimum 40% brake life remaining
- 1st Oil & filter FREE, only at Charlesglen Toyota plus full tank of gas upon delivery
- ECP Comprehensive Upgrade Packages available with zero deductible
- Automatically enrolled in Club Toyota, the free online service for Toyota customers
Benefits of Purchasing a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle from Charlesglen Toyota are:
- Peace of mind – we provide you with full disclosure reports on the vehicle, including an extensive CarProof report
- We accept all trades
- We offer additional warranty options
- Available finance options, all credit applications are accepted and reviewed
- AMVIC licensed
- Copy of AMVIC inspection report available to be disclosed, acknowledged and reviewed
- Exclusive AutoRewards program available to all customers who purchase from Charlesglen
TCUV Roadside Assistance
- Mechanical breakdown or accident towing to your preferred Toyota Dealer within 50 kms OR to the nearest Toyota Dealer within 300 kms, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Assistance for towing up to $250 available
- Assistance for up to $100 each time for the following: dead battery boost, key lockout service, gas delivery, flat tire change, winching from ditch
- Travel planning assistance, including: highlighted road, city and vacation area maps, tour and accomodation directories, alternate routes and trip log, list of Toyota Dealers en route
So if you’re in the market to buy a used car, browse our certified used Toyota inventory serving Calgary, Cochrane, Canmore, Banff, Airdrie and the surrounding area. Consider a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle — quality Toyota used cars combined with Toyota Certification, vehicle history, and roadside assistance.